Tuesday, 31 March 2015
BOOK OF THE WEEK !
After meeting Paul Cookson in the flesh last Thursday, some of you might have realized for the first time that poetry can be modern and fun!
Just have a look at some of the poems' titles in this book:
- Teenage brother's bedroom floor
- The goalie with expanding hands
- The jumper Granny knitted
- When the wasp flew up my brother's shorts
- Where teachers keep their pets
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)